Home Buying Process
At Logangate, we try to take the stress out of building your dream home as much as possible. Below is our typical process flow:
- Initial sales consultation to explain what end product and services we provide
- Work through your home design needs and site variables
- Determine sq. ft requirements, style and best overall plan for you
- Choose initial window, R value, and design features and provide initial package pricing
- Consult with local builder on initial design, excavation & foundation costs, erection costs and turn key costs.
- Customized floor plans and elevations in AutoCad, $2500 deposit
- Refine package pricing based on any changes
- Refine turn key costs based on any changes
- Full Construction Blueprints for submission to county for building permit, $2500 deposit
- Production contract with 33% deposit
- Builder contract to begin excavation and foundation work
- 6-8 weeks from contract delivery of Home, balance due prior to delivery
- On-going support through the erection of the package
Our Pedestal Home Process
High Quality Pedestal Home Materials
Here at Logangate Homes, we’ve been in the business of providing high quality prebuilt homes to our customers for over 50 years. We purchase directly from the lumber mills and other factories to keep costs down so you can get a superior pedestal home at an affordable price. We strive to build beautiful pedestal homes that are sustainable and energy efficient. This commitment also makes our homes energy efficient saving you energy dollars. We have enhanced conserving options available depending on your level of interest and budget.
Professionally Built Custom Pedestal Homes
Our pedestal homes allow you to get those great scenic views with minimal site disturbance. This makes it not only better for the environment but less expensive. Our professional team can help you pick out your home based on your needs and style, and work with you to customize your new house into your dream home! Get the mountain home that you’ve been dreaming of at an affordable price with a pedestal home from Logangate. Click here to see our pedestal home floor plans.
Get Excellent Customer Service with Logangate
Here at Logangate, we not only strive for delivering high quality products but we believe excellent customer service is vital to our customer’s satisfaction. Our professionals can walk you through all of our pedestal home options, and help you create a custom built pedestal home. When you purchase from Logangate Homes, you can expect us to be with you every step of the way for years to come. We can help you put your sense of style in your new home and strengthen your commitment to the environment with our pedestal home. If you choose Logangate, you can trust you are buying from a company that manufactures responsibly and sustainability, and that cares as much about treading lightly on the earth as you do.