Amazingly Beautiful, Rustic & Energy Efficient Is All Possible with Logangate
Cabin plans have NEVER been more in than they are now! Everyone is looking for gorgeous, beautiful, comfortable and rustic. That’s right, it IS possible to have all of these elements all rolled into one amazing home! If you are looking to build a getaway home in the mountains, by the beach or just want that Timber look, Logangate Timber Homes has the perfect cabin just for you! We can help build your dream cabin quicker and more affordably. Our cabin plans are prefabricated which means we stick build the walls wall panel by wall panel, pre-cut the Douglas Fir Rafters, and fabricate the insulated roof panels in our manufacturing facility. This allows you to have a quicker build time and a more energy efficient cabin. A Logangate cabin is gorgeous, rustic, environmentally friendly and will be the most energy efficient home you will ever own!
Logangate Cabin Plans Include:
- Douglas fir timbers & T&G: These are some of the strongest and most durable timbers in the industry, so you can feel confident your cabin will last for a long time.
- Energy Efficient: Since parts of your home are built in our facility, you get air-tight seals to help reduce energy bills. Insulated roof panel system with R-values from R-34 to R-51. Passive Solar design to maximize natural efficiencies.
- Quality: Our manufacturing facility allows us to make your home more factory-controlled. This reduces defects and drafts in your home. Saving you energy dollars.
- Green: Our manufacturing facility is dedicated to using renewable sources of energy and we strive toward zero waste.
- Large Selection: We have a variety of cabin & chalet plans available that can be customized to fit your needs.
Logangate Timber Homes is celebrating our 50th year. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality materials and outstanding customer service. We strive to provide gorgeous eco-friendly homes at fair and honest prices. High quality green building that is not only affordable but remarkably beautiful as well! That’s the Logangate difference.