Timber Frame Cabin Kits from Logangate Timber Homes
If you are looking to build a getaway home in the woods, by the beach or just want that rustic look, a timber cabin kit from Logangate Timber Homes is a great option for you. We can help build your dream cabin quicker and more affordably. Our timber frame cabin kits are prefabricated. That means we stick build the walls, pre-cut the Douglas Fir Rafters, and fabricate the insulated roof panels in our manufacturing facility. This allows you to have a quicker build time and a more energy efficient cabin. We ship these pieces directly to your final building site. We have a variety of layouts to choose from that can be customized to meet your needs. Click here to check out our timber frame cabin plans.
When you hear the term Kit Home it is simply referring to a prebuilt home. Here at Logangate Timber Homes, our Kit Home is made of pre-assembled walls (panelized construction) with the windows already installed. We also pre-cut and sand the Douglas Fir Rafters and fabricate the insulated foam roof panels. With this process, you can have your home dried in in only a few days minimizing your home’s exposure to the weather. We also as a standard, install 5/8” polyiso rigid foam board underneath the wall sheathing. Not only do you get an R-4 value from the product but it also creates an important thermal break. We think this is a much better system than standard 2×6 walls with only OSB sheathing. Since the walls of our homes are built in our facility, you can get an air tight seal that is hard to create outside of our factory setting, eliminating drafts and helping you save energy dollars.
Cabin Kit Benefits:
- Durable materials: Douglas firs are some of the strongest and most durable timbers in the industry, so you can feel confident your cabin will last for a long time.
- Energy efficient: Since parts of your cabin house kit are built in our facility, you get air-tight seals to help reduce energy bills. Insulated roof panel system with R-values from R-34 to R-51. Passive Solar design to maximize natural efficiencies.
- Quicker Build Time: You can dry in your cabin kit quicker than traditional construction because parts are pre-built, reducing exposure to inclement weather and moisture.
- Quality Control: Our manufacturing facility allows us to make your home more factory-controlled. This reduces defects and drafts in your home.
- Eco-friendly: Our manufacturing facility is dedicated to using renewable sources of energy and we strive toward zero waste.
- Variety: We have a variety of cabin & chalet plans available that can be customized to fit your needs. 24 or 28 ft. wide to whatever length you want in 4 ft increments, i.e. 24×36,40,44 etc
Trusted Cabin Construction Experts
Logangate Timber Homes has been in business for 49 years. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality material and attention to detail customer service. We strive to provide eco friendly homes at affordable prices. From our sustainable manufacturing, to our high-quality Douglas fir timber, and our extensive experience, you can feel good about a prefab cabin home from Logangate Timber Homes. Contact us today to see how we can help you make your home, YOUR HOME.