Get the Most Energy Efficient & Durable Home Possible–With Logangate
When you hear the term green building you typically think of a way of building that’s kinder and gentler to the environment. That is true but when a home is built using these building practices, you will also save a great deal of energy and money! Ultimately, it is a practice that includes creating structures and using processes that are responsible and efficient. Here at Logangate Timber Homes, we are extremely proud of our reputation as one of the trusted leaders in the industry. We take green building seriously—it’s an integral part of who we are. We practice sustainable manufacturing in our facility, conserving electricity, striving towards zero waste, and using renewable energy.
Our commitment to sustainable living means that your Logangate Timber Home will be extremely energy efficient. Our in-house Green Building Team will work with you to ensure you get the most efficient, durable home possible. This team constantly studies the industry looking for new technologies and better methods of environmentally friendly building so they can extend that knowledge to you and your home. Those Include:
- Evaluate insulation types and specify above-code R-values
- Evaluate HVAC system types and options, ensure proper HVAC design
- Create a durability plan with you and your builder
- Evaluate opportunities for green building certification programs such as ENERGY STAR,
LEED, the NAHB National Green Building Standard
- Detailed passive solar design review including overhang sizing and shading analysis, window location, and thermal mass
- Plan for and integrate renewable energy systems
- Research sustainable products such as insulation, flooring, and low-flow plumbing fixtures
Here at Logangate Timber Homes, we have been in business for over 45 years. We are dedicated to providing high quality energy efficient homes to our customers. We strive to provide our low environmental impact homes at an affordable price. Our homes are manufactured responsibly and sustainably so you can feel good about a green home from Logangate. You can rest assured that a home from Logangate will be beautiful, durable, energy efficient, and will last a lifetime. We can walk you through all the options and assist you every step of the way. The finished product will not only be a gorgeous, showstopper home, but an energy efficient home built with a commitment to sustainable living. That’s the Logangate difference.
Trackback from your site.